Hello everyone!
I am Tapashi Das, a Bengali housewife, and this is my first attempt - after a lot of pressure from my lovely daughters, to start a blog about home cooked food. Quite frankly most of the recipes you will see here may not be too uncommon, however I would really like it if you try a few of the recipes I will post in the coming few days and let me know what you think. I am very new at this bit of being a foodie - writing about it that is, and would love to make this as interactive as possible.
My culinary journey started when I got married about 32 years ago. My late mother-in-law has been my biggest influence in the beginning. My first lessons from her were home made Bengali food, typical of Bangladesh. As we go further, I will talk to you more about my history with cooking, influences, likes and dislikes.Before I sign off the first post of my blogging career - A Very Happy New Year everybody, and wish all of you a very prosperous 2013.
Best wishes,
Tapashi Das
I am Tapashi Das, a Bengali housewife, and this is my first attempt - after a lot of pressure from my lovely daughters, to start a blog about home cooked food. Quite frankly most of the recipes you will see here may not be too uncommon, however I would really like it if you try a few of the recipes I will post in the coming few days and let me know what you think. I am very new at this bit of being a foodie - writing about it that is, and would love to make this as interactive as possible.
My culinary journey started when I got married about 32 years ago. My late mother-in-law has been my biggest influence in the beginning. My first lessons from her were home made Bengali food, typical of Bangladesh. As we go further, I will talk to you more about my history with cooking, influences, likes and dislikes.Before I sign off the first post of my blogging career - A Very Happy New Year everybody, and wish all of you a very prosperous 2013.
Best wishes,
Tapashi Das
Love ur cooking!!! Am definitely going to follow ur blog for the recipes of your amazing dishes : ) best wishes Liza
ReplyDeleteAll the best Mami!!!! Go crazy!!
ReplyDelete